Thursday, August 12, 2010

Two steps forward...

One step back.  The flooring goes against building regulations.  I'll have to have it removed on Saturday.  No matter, I anticipated a few setbacks and this is nothing because there's still a week of extra set up time at this point and I'm almost to the end.  MEH can handle one more major setback before we have to start finding places to make cuts.  I'm a terrifying businessman when I put my mind to it.

It seems our Facebook fan-base is doubling every other week  This is only mildly shocking as we have 26 Facebook fans(far more than enough for a special interest group such as my own).  Our fan-growth seems to be based equally on a word-of-mouth than the advertising budget.  Nine people have clicked "like" out of the ten people who viewed the FB page through an advertisement.  This suggests to me that I should be focusing our marketing group on generating greater word of mouth through publicity stunts and public services.  MEH has 12 page-views from Myspace advertising and 6 views from google AdSense.  Mondays and Wednesdays seem to be peek days to get exposure.  I haven't come to a verified explanation for this, but I have a good theory.  I would like to ensure I know what I'm talking about before I throw any wild hypothesis out on a blog.  Sorry.

The blog poll has most of its votes on "Maintaining Anonymity".  This is excellent news.  I was a little worried what sort of people would select "Creating Thermite."  However, all knowledge is free.  It's MEH's job to guide and accelerate the knowledge in a safe and more responsible manner.  Dinosaurs will die.

Still looking for a projector.

No comments:

Post a Comment