Saturday, January 8, 2011

Most of the Competition Rules by 4AM!

Sorry, I haven't posted the competition rules. I(Saint) am doing that now. Oh! We are also trying out a new Events Coordinator! She has a history of excellent event planning and consistent communications. The battle bots will be a challenging task to manage. I hope to do what I can to help, but I'm doing so many other super cool things. We've ratified our by-laws and we're positioning ourselves for 501(c)3 status with the feds. We have(officially) a Treas, Sec, Pres, VP and Committee Manager as of Jan 6th. I've also been spending some time getting a good chunk of funding, getting materials for a pizza-cutting robot, setting up our year's accounting and training key members so I can soon delegate some opportunities.

I will have the full rules posted to the site by ten this morning. Check back then!


http://mthackers.com/Compete

No comments:

Post a Comment